Job Title: Security Field Sales Executive | Location: Hull | Salary: £25,000 + Uncapped Commission Structure
Reports into: Operations Manager
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of our client, for a full-time ‘Security Field Sales Executive’. If you're passionate about sales and strive to close deals, whilst best representing a niche brand, then this may just be the exciting opportunity that you've been searching for!
Established in 2013, our client who are holders of SIA Approved Contractor Status, provides a wide range of UK-based security services to a broad range of clients spanning multiple sectors.
The organisation prides itself on its customer service and 'can-do' attitude. They strive to provide the best in service, technology, and innovative solutions to manage the security and safety of their sites, assets, and staff.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Site security
- Concierge security
- 24/7 alarm monitoring and response
- Alarm design and installation
- CCTV and other technology-based solutions
With a strong client base, the successful candidate will be joining a small dynamic team within a very established and reputable security company.
This truly is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and driven individual to make considerable financial gains, with no upper limit.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- To generate leads and convert them into sales/accounts.
- Good understanding of a wide range of products, services, and legislation.
- To identify and create a strong working relationship with decision-makers.
- First-class negotiation and consultative sales skills.
What is our client looking for?
Knowledge of the security/CCTV industry would be ideal however not essential as full product and legislation training will be provided in-house. The ideal candidate will be keen to jump in, learn quickly, have the confidence and positivity to face challenges head-on, and be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
Furthermore, we are looking for an individual who is looking for a long-term position, where they can grow further within the company.
Other desirables our Client is looking for:
- A proven track record of achieving targets and KPI’s.
- Demonstrable experience in selling solutions to SME organisations.
- To be adept at generating your own leads and converting opportunities.
- Hold effective influencing and negotiation skills.
- The ability to build rapport and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Salary: £25,000 + uncapped commission
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Annual leave: 28 days
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development
If you’re enthusiastic about sales and delivering an exemplary level of service, we would be thrilled to discuss the role further.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Security Field Sales Executive’ in Hull, you can call Amy on 01482 235100 for a confidential discussion, or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.