Senior Business Development Manager
– South London – 65k salary with uncapped commission.
If you’re looking for a change of scenery and an opportunity to thrive within the Business Development world, we have an opportunity for with our client in London that is hard to ignore.
To be responsible for the development of the modular permanent space business within a defined geographic area or sector specific, to achieve a sustainable and profitable ongoing business.
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
- An excellent communicator.
- A relationship builder and deal closer.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to listen and understand client requirements and able to sell PML suit of solutions.
- The successful candidate would preferably have a minimum 5 years’ experience in an equal / similar role, demonstrating strong sales success. Ideally from within a Modular sales business but not essential.
- We will not consider a background of selling temporary buildings.
- The candidate must be fully numerate and able to demonstrate ability to understand cost / pricing/commercial aspects.
- PC literate with experience of the Microsoft Suite of Packages.
- The candidate needs to be hardworking, committed and team player.
- To develop the correct profile pipeline within the region/sector to feed our budgeted Business plan. This is from early market intelligence through to negotiated orders.
- Develop a regional/sector strategy, using the marketing and telemarketing resource available, to ensure the sales targets for the region/sector are met.
- Develop key accounts identified within the regional strategy to provide a long-term vision of profitable business within the region.
- To ensure work bid is appropriate in terms of margin opportunity and risk profile.
- Ensure CRM is up to date and that all pipelines and sales reports are accurate, meaningful and timely so that good business decisions can be made.
- Once an order is placed, lead ‘launch meetings’ to ensure clean order handover to design, manufacturing and operations. Work with the rest of the Business to ensure they fully understand the detail of what has been sold so that it can be operationally delivered to meet the clients needs.
- Attend sales meetings, Conferences and Exhibitions on behalf of the company, promoting our products within the market when required.
- Help, support and communicate with other sales team members and wider team to ensure best practice is observed to ensure continuous improvement.
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Senior Business Development Manager’, please call James 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.