Job title: Senior CRO Analyst
Location: Old Town, Hull
Salary: up-to £35K, depending on experience
Reach Resourcing is overjoyed to be recruiting on behalf of a well-renowned performance marketing and web development agency.
They’re a team of creative, curious problem solvers who specialise in PPC, Paid Social; SEO, CRO, Creative Content and Web Development.
Are you that person who jumps out of bed in the morning with a natural desire to show up as your best self and make a real difference?
Are you looking to be a part of a team where your ideas are valued, and your opinion matters?
Do you yearn to be in an environment that supports your growth, development, and makes you feel like one of the family?
Well, you’re certainly in the right place…
Our Hull-based client is looking for people that don’t just want a job, they’re looking for people that want to do great work, people who genuinely want to impress their clients.
They’re ultimately, looking for people who get excited and a little bit giddy about results and success.
What our client can offer you is a rewarding opportunity with a successful, growing agency based within beautiful offices located in the Old Town, Hull.
They’re an agency that supports and encourages flexible working and home life balance, they offer unlimited holiday (!) and enjoy a good team social.
You’ll be joining a bunch of passionate, creative, curious problem solvers who love to challenge each other, take risks, and who never stand still.
Our client’s agency is driven by a shared commitment to their values that hold strong in everything that they do and achieve.
If you’re nodding along and getting a little bit fussy at the prospect of being their next new team member, then read on about this exciting new opportunity that we have available.
Seriously, who wouldn’t want to work for a creative, considerate Agency that truly cares?
To be a success in this role, you will need to be a confident, dynamic, motivated individual with the ability to interact well with people on both a personal and professional level. You’ll most definitely be able to thrive in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment!
You’ll also have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively across the agency.
A day in the life:
Day to day, your role will involve analysing and generating insights from different data sources to understand how users behave online, with a view to improving website conversion rates.
You'll combine web analytics, user and UX research, competitor analysis, consumer psychology, and data science to develop strategies to help clients make their websites more successful. You'll confidently use data-driven testing to understand the impact of the recommendations our client makes, and then work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure the learnings identified more widely, benefit the client.
The role requires an experienced grasp of the key principles of all aspects of UX and CRO, from the importance of data and balancing this with the psychology of users and user behaviour.
A solid understanding of digital acquisition channels is also highly sought after for this role.
Strong knowledge and experience of the key principles of CRO, and its role and importance in Digital marketing. This includes an understanding of and hands-on experience delivering:
- User Research
- Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Statistical Analysis
- UX Heuristics
- User Journey Mapping
- Personas and their development
- Familiarity with a range of UX & CRO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Hotjar, UsabilityHub, User brain
- A strong understanding of wider digital marketing and the roles of other channels - particularly how CRO & UX interact with and augment other channels' performance
- Analysing client Ads accounts and implementing changes based on data-driven decisions
- Researching keywords, emerging trends, audiences and analysing client competitors
- Building ad campaigns & writing engaging ad copy
- Curating reports and reporting to clients on account performance
- Using & building spreadsheets to analyse data
- Using Google Analytics to identify insights in data to apply to ads campaigns
- Closely monitoring budgets & KPI’s to make sure performance is on track
- Collaborating on new and existing client marketing strategies with the PPC team
- Considering the role that PPC plays within the wider marketing strategy and how that impacts client campaigns
Experience in, and ability to lead a team, including:
- Experience managing and motivating teams (121s, appraisals, team meetings and managing capacity etc.)
- Excellent project management skills including working to deadlines, prioritising workloads, and helping the team do the same
- Experience in preparing pitch/ proposal materials and supporting the sales team as needed
- The ability to understand coding logic and how to concisely explain to developers exactly what needs to be achieved from the code
You’ll also be brilliant with:
Previous experience working in and on:
- Proactive with an initiative to work autonomously
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Solid time management
So, what’s in it for you?
- Unlimited holidays
- Work hard, play hard
- Flexible working - Life happens, they’re flexible
- Progress with the business – They grow, you grow
- Learn from the best - Regular training from seniors
- Physical & Mental Wellbeing Programmes
- Reinvesting back into the team
- Monthly Team Socials - Once a month, every month
Apply for this position:
If you’re a statistics lover, a perfectionist when it comes to user journey mapping and, of course, highly motivated, we would be thrilled to discuss this exciting opportunity further with you.
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Senior CRO Analyst’ in Hull, please call our dedicated Consultant, James on 01482 235100, or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Resourcing offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.