SEO Account Manager -
– Hull – £33-41k D.O.E
Our awarding-winning client is looking to hire a dynamic and driven Senior SEO Account Manager who will assist on the delivery of SEO campaigns for some of the UK's biggest brands.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior SEO Account Manager, you’ll be overseeing the strategy of blue chip clients whilst managing and supporting the delivery team. With support from your team, you will develop the SEO channel in line with client objectives, guiding inputs and coaching your team along the way.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Lead the content & technical delivery teams and take responsibility for ensuring great performance in line with client objectives across various platforms.
- Devise the content strategy, own the day-to-day execution and ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget.
- Prioritise challenges and manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assist your Account Director in developing relationships and maintaining consistent communication with clients.
- Be the main point of contact for the client, ensuring your team are delivering the strategy in line your client’s KPIs and challenging their approach where necessary.
- Support and manage channel execs and managers, assisting and mentoring their development.
- Attend and lead regular client calls to discuss performance and actions.
- Keep up to date with changes in the SEO landscape, adopting new tactics to improve client performance and meet client goals.
- Add value and expertise and gain a clear view of marketing performance.
You will be asked to attend our client’s office in Hull City Centre 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. For the right candidate, our client may also consider greater flexibility around office time.
What are we looking for?
Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role. You will enjoy being a proactive team player who is motivated, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload. You should be able to jump in and execute changes when required, whilst being able to take a step back and lead on solutions for challenges.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Extensive experience working in an SEO channel management position, either in content, technical or both
- Experience feeding back on others’ work as well as advising them on strategic direction
- Experience in successfully executing and amplifying content marketing campaigns
- Strong interest in and knowledge of technical SEO and content marketing best practises
- The ability to present ideas in a clear and confident manner to internal and external clients and colleagues
- A track record of analysing performance issues and opportunities, including implementation of recommendations
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using a suite of core SEO performance and analysis tools such as (or similar to): Linkdex, Sitebulb, Screaming Frog and ahrefs
- Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA, Adobe or Data Studio
- Experience of using social listening tools to inform strategies
- Ability to build and nurture relationships, both with internal stakeholders and clients
- Communicates and negotiates effectively and persuasively
- Promotes learning and development, both for the delivery team and for themselves
- Is comfortable in both the ‘thinking’ and ‘doing’ aspects of the role, able to step in and help deliver work for other teams when required
- Plans own work effectively
- Sets priorities and manages resources effectively
- Performs even under stressful situations and has a positive influence across the business as a whole
- Experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment and the stresses that can come from working for enterprise-level clients is preferable
Our client describes their company changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, they have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
With bags of retail experience, business agility, genuine people and their proprietary technology, combining all of these with performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for their clients.
This client are well known for offering a brilliant and extensive benefits package to all employees.
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘SEO Account Manager’, please call James 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.