Job Title: Department Shift Manager
Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be working with our reputable and established Food Manufacturer in Hull, for their brand new, purpose-built facility.
As part of our clients exciting growth plans, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the company and new site as Department Shift Manager. This role will be rewarding and challenging and expect to be developed within the role to succeed.
You will be responsible for the day to day management and coordination of all retail and bulk packing operations – including high and low risk, ensuring delivery on time and in full to the customers whilst always striving to consistently improve the quality, departmental throughput and performance.
- Provide guidance and day to day leadership to the retail and bulk packing team
- Ensuring compliance with all system based processes and procedures within the department
- Work with other department managers to ensure smooth production and delivery of all produce to the finished customer
- Maintain the highest health and safety standards
- Ensure waste is kept to a minimum and second nature is the forefront of the operation
Determined to create and maintain your own standards within the department of a brand new factory and be able to deliver results in a high pressure environment, whilst being able to be flexible and committed to ensure the successful launch of the factory.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Auto enrolment into the Company pension scheme
- Discounted share scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Access to a range of discounts and benefits
- Free on-site parking
Shifts – 4 on 4 off days
For further information please call Liz at Reach Resourcing - Hull.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.