Reach Resourcing are delighted to be looking for two side loader drivers to join our Melton-based client (Hull)!
About the role:
The primary role for the successful applicant will be to offer support within the warehouse and production functions. This position would suit somebody who already works within the timber industry; however, our client is open to all candidates who have a side loader license. The night shift pattern consists of 4 x 12-hour shifts (6:00pm - 6:00am), 4 on 4 off.
*With these shift patterns comes a generous 25% shift allowance.*
What ‘wood’ you be like?
- You'll have a Sideloader Licence (refresher training is, however, provided)
- Experience of a busy warehouse facility
- Timber knowledge would be desirable
- Exposure to working with bulky and large loads
- Knowledge of the logistics process would be desirable
- A “Winning” attitude and natural team player
What's in it for you?
Not only you be provided with a work environment that is fun, fast-paced and enjoyable to work in, our client also boasts a competitive benefits package! As well as joining a growing team, you will receive the following:
- Hourly rate of £9.86 plus 25% shift (£12.33)
- Fantastic 10% pension contribution
- Life Assurance x 4 of your basic salary
- Exclusive access to a discount and cashback scheme
To apply, please follow the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.