Reach Resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting experienced, Skilled Caravan Operatives.
Reach Resourcing are proud to announce that we are currently assisting our client, Willerby Ltd, to recruit for various positions across their multiple sites.
To be successful, candidates must be highly motivated, quality-conscious, hardworking and reliable.
The ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience working within Caravan or Modular sectors.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within an assembly/production line environment.
- Experience of working within a health and safety orientated environment.
- Relevant NVQ's
- Able to use Hand, Air & Power tools.
- Physical fit and able.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good numerical & written abilities.
- Able to read and work to technical drawings specifications.
- Willing to undertake additional when required.
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm & Friday, 7.30am -12.30pm
- Total 39 hours per week
- Overtime is also available
(Please note these times may vary to suit business demands)
- Pay £12.69 - £16.39 per hour depending on experience and positions available.
- An enhanced overtime rate is paid after 39 hours.
- 'Worker of the Month' incentives
- Other benefits include access to Reach Resourcing's portal with free, online courses
- Dragon Perks discounts for Reach Resourcing's agency workers, enabling discounts and cashback on retailers and restaurants
- Cabinet Makers
- Belgium Roofers & Roof Bench
- Exterior finishers, Cladders & Tinners
- Aftercare Engineers
- Various other roles available
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.