About our client:
Specialists in their niche field, our client provides low energy/green out of home (OOH) advertising in the Yorkshire region.
The Company currently holds the areas most viewed Digital Advertising boards in its expanding portfolio. One such asset with 500,000 views per week is an iconic sculptural landmark on the main route into and out of Hull, the A63.
Working with our client will reward you with a benefits package that includes a company pension scheme, your birthday off and regular team events.
As a Telesales Executive you will establish excellent relationships with new and existing customers, using your knowledge of sales techniques to generate business and encourage new leads.
Main duties and areas of responsibility, but not limited to:
- Effectively communicate the products and services offered
- Generate sales leads and enhance sales potential on incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Develop collaborative relationships with customers
- Work towards individual sales targets
- Establish customer's needs and affordability by gathering information
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Compile reports for the senior management team
- Manage customer queries and providing solutions
The ideal candidate:
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
- A team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary of £21,000 (plus generous commission structure)
- 25 Days Holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Fully paid Christmas Party
- Regular Team Events
- Great Scope for Career Progression
- Share Option Scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you’re enthusiastic about business development, maintaining relationships and digital marketing, please get in touch - to apply or find out more about the position of ‘Telesales Executive’ in Market Weighton, you can call Amy on 01482 235100 or kindly email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position.
Reach Resourcing recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.