Team Leader – WFH
To lead the Trade inbound telephone team and Account Management team, total 15 to 20fte. You will lead, develop, coach, motivate and inspire the colleagues to encompass our client’s values to achieve the highest levels of sales performance whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Responsible for the performance of the team and for exceeding all required metrics and performance targets in order to become best in class across sales and service.
- To lead, motivate & enthuse the team, ensuring a fair & consistent approach across all team members.
- Conducting regular 121s, quality monitoring, reviews and appraisals with colleagues.
- Exceed all sales performance targets.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained across all the trade accounts.
- Monitor the output of teams including adherence to agreed telephony standards and all KPI’s.
- Create an environment for change, increased efficiencies, and solutions for improvements.
- Nurturing internal and external relationships between key partners and departments such as Marketing, supply Chain and Logistics.
- Provide necessary support to team members in order to resolve issues and grievances, escalating to line manager where appropriate.
- A strong attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Able to work confidently alone and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent organisational skills and a willingness to take ownership and accountability of work.
- Must have resilience & patience to deal with difficult situations.
- A challenging mind-set, ready to question assumptions in a constructive way and gain a quick understanding of the business areas.
- Must possess a strong customer service ethic with a passion for continuously improving the levels of service provided and driving this forward within the teams.
- Must display the necessary forward thinking and initiative to be able to implement changes to processes as and when required.
- Must have strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Previous bathroom industry experience
- Good strong business acumen and commercial awareness with knowledge of Victoria Plums retail sector.
- Knowledge of all contact centre systems such as: CRM, telephony platforms and workforce management tools
- Experience of using Sage 200
- Experience of people management
- Track record of delivering effective personal development plans
- Track record of leading high performing teams
- Positive experience of working within a busy call center environment – managing a high volume of sales and aftercare customer requests via telephone and Email
- Experience of remotely leading teams in a similar fast paced multi-channel retail environment
This role is a working from home role, 37.75 per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
- Salary up to 28,000 basic, OTE 35k+
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Discount
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care Vouchers
Apply for this position
To apply or find out more about the position of ‘Team Leader, please call James 01482 235100 or kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternatively, please apply directly to this position and we will get back in touch for a confidential chat.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
Reach Recruitment offer a professional and personal take on recruitment. Our dedicated and experienced consultants work in partnership with candidates & clients to ensure the best possible productivity.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.