Reach Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Welders.
Reach Recruitment are proud to announce that we are currently recruiting experienced MIG and TIG Welders for our successful and well established client based in Stallingborough whom specialise in commercial trailer fabrication.
Bit about the role:
You will have experience with MIG or TIG Welding and will be part of the building brand new custom designed HGV trailers and refurbishments. Immediate starts are available.
Experience & Expectations:
- Experience with MIG or TIG Welding essential.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations.
- High levels of communication.
- Reliable and self motivated.
- Working within a team producing high quality products
- Are able to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Weld to a fast pace and produce work to a high standard
- Have consistent welds
- Can manage their time effectively
- Can work to deadline
- Can work within an existing team
- Driving licence and own transport required due to location
To be successful candidates must be experienced, highly motivated, quality conscious, hardworking with good time and attendance. A permanent position with excellent prospects can be offered for the right candidate.
8am- 4:30pm Monday - Friday
£13.00 per hour.
2 x 15 min breaks (Paid)
1 x 30 min break (Unpaid)
To apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information please call Laura Webb at Reach Resourcing on 01482 235100.
Reach Recruitment recruit for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm and Permanent opportunities working across Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering & Technical, Sales & Marketing sectors throughout the region.
If this role is not suitable for you, we would be happy to have an informal discussion regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.